Dental Tourist is primarily a marketing platform where dental clinics from Bosnia and Herzegovina advertise their services and target individuals living outside of the country. The purpose of this Website is to connect these dental offices with potential customers, and offer customers transportation and accommodation options, as well as various tourist activities they can participate in while in country. Dental Tourist cannot offer any medical advice and is not a medical entity in and of itself, but merely offers an advertising platform to medical personnel and institutions.
These Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the ‘‘terms and conditions‘‘, ''terms of service'', ‘’terms’’ or ‘’conditions’’) govern your use of this Website; by using this Website, you accept these Terms of Service in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this Website or engage further with the services offered.
These Terms of Service take effect when you click an “I Accept” button or check box presented with these terms or, if earlier, when you use any of the services, book an appointment or inquire about a clinic. You represent to us that you are lawfully able to enter into contracts (e.g., you are not a minor).
By using Dental Tourist (hereinafter referred to as the ‘‘Website‘‘, ‘’we’’, ‘’us’’ or ‘’platform’’) you agree with all the terms and conditions stated below and that is why we require you to, before you use our services or submit any data, read these Terms of Service carefully. Using any of the services Dental Tourist provides is seen as consenting to respect these Terms and Conditions.
Dental Tourist‘s services focus on acting as an intermediary between individual persons (hereinafter referred to as the ‘‘customer‘‘, ‘’customers’’, ‘’you’’, ‘’they’’, ‘’client’’ or ‘’clients’’) and dentist offices (hereinafter referred to as the ‘‘clinic‘‘, ‘’clinics’’, ‘’dental office’’ or ‘’dental offices’’)
By using our services, a Customer understands and agrees to the following:
This Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Dental Tourist makes no representations or warranties in relation to this Website or the information and materials provided on this Website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Dental Tourist does not warrant that:
- this Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Dental Tourist does not, at any point, guarantee for the quality of the services offered by the Clinics, the legality of their enterprise or their staff, the quality of the equipment or materials they use in order to provide these services, or for the expertise of their staff.
Limitations of liability
Dental Tourist is not responsible or liable for any harm, damage or distress the Customer suffers as a result of the offers available and advertised on the Website, or harm, loss or distress they experience at the Clinic they chose to be treated at;
Dental Tourist is not responsible or liable for any damage or financial loss the Customer incurs because the Clinic has not performed its service or because the Clinic declined to perform the service requested by the Customer;
Dental Tourist is not liable or responsible for any loss, harm or distress the Customer suffers because of the behavior of the staff at the Clinic;
Dental Tourist is not liable for any possible damage or financial loss the Customer incurs while using the services of the Clinic, related to their personal belongings, including but not limited to material possessions;
The Customer, in the case of any loss, harm or distress that occur as a result of the work or services performed by a Clinic, or being present on the premises of the Clinic, will not seek any damages from Dental Tourist nor will they pursue a civil or any other type of lawsuit against Dental Tourist;
Dental Tourist is not responsible or liable for any material or immaterial loss, harm or distress suffered by the Customer, whether this is based on a contractual action or negligence, and is the result of or related to the improper use, by the Customer, of the booking page on the Website or use of other Dental Tourist services advertised on the Website. Also, Dental Tourist is not responsible or liable if the damage or loss are related to the faulty functioning of the Website, error, negligence, interruption, lack of, a disruption in the transmission, a computer virus or a system or network failure, even if Dental Tourist and its representatives were notified previously about the possibility of these damages, losses or costs occurring;
When using the Website and Dental Tourist Services, the Customer is obligated to use correct, up to date and exact data;
All information and conditions shown in offers on the Website can be subject to changes, updates, additions or can be removed at any time, without Dental Tourist being obligated to notify the Customer or the Clinics;
The Customer agrees to pay compensation to Dental Tourist in case they breach any of these Terms and Conditions, or any other applicable laws, that occur while they are using the Website or Dental Tourist services.
The Customer hereby indemnifies Dental Tourist and undertakes to keep Dental Tourist indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Dental Tourist to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Dental Tourist arising out of any breach by the Customer of any provision of these terms and conditions [or arising out of any claim that the Customer has breached any provision of these terms and conditions]. The Customer agrees that Dental Tourist is not liable or responsible for any claims made by third parties against Dental Tourist and the Customer agrees to aid Dental Tourist in any defense against these claims.
License to use Website
Unless otherwise stated, Dental Tourist and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
The Customer may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the Website for their own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
The Customer must not:
- republish material from this Website (including republication on another Website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website;
- show any material from the Website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this Website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website; or
- redistribute material from this Website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].
Dental Tourist cannot guarantee that the Website is free of viruses or other malicious components, therefore the Customer will not seek any compensation for damages or losses that are the result of them browsing the Website, including but not limited to any damage that happens to the software and devices which were used to access the Website, as well as any other device connected to the network.
With this the Customer agrees that they will not (either personally or through actions of a third party):
- use any robots, bots, spiders, screen scrapers, data collection tools or other automated devices or processes (from hereon referred to as ‘‘automated processes‘‘) for the purpose of processing, surveillance, copying the Website or other information, content or data that are on the Website or accessible through it, without the written consent of Dental Tourist, or use any automated processes to collect or combine information, content or data, that are on the Website or accessible through it via information, content or data that is hosted by or is the property of a third party;
- use any devices, software (including but not limited to viruses, worms or other malicious code), processes or routines which would disrupt or attempt to disrupt the proper functioning of the Website, transactions or requests or processes that are running on the Website or being facilitated through it;
- perform any acts that constitute an unreasonable and disproportional burden to the infrastructure or scope of the Website, or process, recreate, decompile or attempt to uncover the source code or other arithmetic formulas or processes related to the software which is the foundation of the infrastructure and processes related to the Website;
- copy, reproduce, change, modify, create derivatives or publicly showcase parts of any content from the Website without having acquiring written consent from Dental Tourist prior to it, nor will they post or distribute through the Website any offensive, inappropriate, threatening or other illegal materials or information; post or distribute to the Website or through it photographs which are inappropriate, or information that is confidential information relating to a third party without their explicit consent, or use the Website for any other illegal purpose or to commit any other illegal act;
- impersonate any person or entity, or make false statements and falsely represent themselves, their age, financial status, employment, personal circumstances or falsely claim and associate themselves with any person or entity;
- request personal information from anyone and request passwords or other personally identifiable information for any commercial or illegal purposes;
- mask or obstruct the IP address of the device they are using in order to access the Website or otherwise take measures which would prevent us from identifying the real IP address of the device the Customer is using to access the Website;
- the Customer guarantees that the information they are submitting as a part of the registration/booking process while using the Website is truthful, and that the Customer is the natural person whose information they are submitting in relation to the registration/booking form.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Dental Tourist’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Dental Tourist may take such action as Dental Tourist deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending the Customer’s access to the Website, prohibiting the Customer from accessing the Website, blocking computers using the Customer’s IP address from accessing the Website, contacting the Customer’s internet service provider to request that they block the Customer’s access to the Website and/or bringing court proceedings against the Customer.
Changes and variation
Dental Tourist can terminate or change the content of the Website at any time without having the obligation to notify the Customer or Clinics prior to it, and has no responsibility to do so.
Dental Tourist retains the right to cancel or change some or all offers shown on the Website without having the obligation to notify the Customer or Clinics prior to it, and has no responsibility to do so.
The Website may contain technically imprecise terms or typographical errors.
The Customer uses the Website at their own risk.
By using this Website, the Customer agrees that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Website disclaimer are reasonable.
If the Customer does not think they are reasonable, they must not use this Website.
The Customer accepts that, as a limited liability entity, Dental Tourist has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Dental Tourist’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Website or services offered on it.
You agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this Website disclaimer will protect Dental Tourist’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Dental Tourist.
If any provision of this Website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this Website disclaimer.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina. In case of any disputes, the English version of these Terms of Service takes precedence and applies.